If you’re looking for healthy breakfast ideas this recipe is a great alternative to those sugary cereals. Dan’s Crunchy Granola is so easy to make and store. You can also add in your own favourite ingredients if you wish.
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free? Please share this with your family & friends if you liked it!
- 400g Oats
- 60g Pumpkin Seeds
- 40g Desiccated Coconut
- 30g Chia Seeds
- 50g Flaked Almonds
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder (optional)
- 60g Agave Syrup
- 80g Coconut Oil
- Preheat your oven to 150C / 300F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Melt your coconut oil in a microwave or over heat and add your agave syrup and stir.
- Pour your wet mix over the dry mix and stir, ensuring all the dry mix is covered.
- Transfer your mix onto two baking trays with parchment paper. Be careful not to pack the mix too high. Look to have a thin layer to allow to bake.
- Bake for 60 minutes before leaving to cool for 20 mins. Enjoy!
You might also enjoy 10 Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas That Aren’t Porridge
Over to you now. Did you try this healthy granola recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments below.