Continuing our series of Kids Cake Ideas, here is the Tractor Cake that Etain, mum of 3 boys, has found to be a great standby for kids birthday parties. “This was a huge cake and was around for a few days!”
- 440g 16oz Caster Sugar
- 440g 16oz Butter
- 8 eggs
- 440g 16oz Self Raising Flour
- Writing icing for decoration
- Cream the sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs and flour to the creamed mix. Tip: alternate adding a bit of egg with a bit of flour and beat in between.
- Put the mixture into the greased tin and bake for 40mins at 170 degrees C.
- Decorate with the writing icing following along the pattern the tin makes.
Related : Lots more Birthday Cake ideas here
Have you made a similar cake before? Let us know in the comments below