If you’re looking for an easy Christmas drinks recipe that the whole family will enjoy, then why not try making some Grinch Punch or Grinch Juice? It’s a fun (and easy) activity to make with the kids, and you could then sit down and read or watch The Grinch together!
Don’t miss our best content straight to your inbox! Sign up now and get our FREE newsletters packed with fun ideas and things to do with the kids, family-friendly recipes, expert advice, parenting tips and great competitions.
To make our easy Grinch Punch, you will need:
- Green food colouring
- Red food colouring
- Freshly squeezed apple juice
- Lemonade or sprite
- Lime juice
How to Make Grinch Punch
- Add green food colouring to water, pour into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Add red colouring to some sugar on a plate or saucer and set aside.
- Rub the rim of your glasses with a slice of lime or lemon and then turn them in the red sugar to coat the rim.
- When you are ready to make your punch, mix together the apple juice, lemonade, a squeeze of lime juice, a squirt of green food colouring and add some of your green ice cubes.
- Pour into the prepared glasses and enjoy!
You can watch how to make Grinch Punch here:
You May Also Enjoy 12 Non-Alcoholic Holiday Drinks that Will Put a Zing into Your Season
Would your kids enjoy Grinch Punch? Leave a comment below and let us know – we’d love to hear from you!