Serves 1 hungry adult or 2 hungry kids
- 7 cooked baby potatoes
- Handful fresh peas
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- 1 thick slice of homecooked ham or bacon
- 3 chives
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Chopping board
- Sharp Knife
- Large sealable jar or lunchbox
- Teaspoon & tablespoon for measuring the dressing ingredients
- Measure the mustard, oil and cider vinegar into the bottom of the lunchbox or jar then stir with a teaspoon.
- Chop the chives finely and add to the dressing in the bottom of the lunchbox.
- Chop the meat into bitesize chunks and put down as the next layer.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and freshly podded peas (although frozen is fine too). There is no need to cut the tomatoes at all they will stay fresher if they are whole.
- Cut the potatoes roughly and layer on top.
- Seal the box until ready to serve you can easily prepare this meal from the night before. It will keep for 2 days in the fridge providing your ingredients are fresh.
This recipe, and more, is available on Wholesome Ireland
If you have tried this recipe let us know what you thought of it in the comments below
Did you like this article? Sign up for our free newsletter (be sure to tick Food!) and join us on facebook and follow us on Twitter