Bar Quality At Home Cocktail Recipes
#1. Pink Negroni
A sublime twist on a traditional negroni.
- Add all the ingredients into a tumbler
- Add ice
- Stir and serve with a slice of pink grapefruit to finish
#2. Perfect Espresso Martini Made Simple
Mickey Finn have taken all the hard work out of achieving the perfect espresso martini at home.
- Chill your Mickey Finn Espresso Martini
- Add to your cocktail shaker and shake well
- Pour into your favourite martini glass
- To finish add one or two coffee beans, serve and enjoy.
#3. Pink Gin Style Slushie
Get your blender ready for an adult slushie – perfect for beginning or ending any get-together!
- Add all the ingredients except the fresh mint to the blender and blend until combined.
- Serve in a chilled glass, topped off with fresh mint and a straw or spoon!
#4. Pitcher Perfect Pink Gin Style Lemonade
This cocktail with a pretty pink hue is cool, refreshing, tasty and so easy to make!
- Add ice to your pitcher
- Add 300 ml Mickey Finn Pink Cucumber Gin style liquor
- Add 1 litre soda water
- Stir in the juice of 2 lemons and extra lemon wedges for more zesty goodness
- Stir well and serve
- Add a cucumber ribbon to each glass to finish