#6. Four Queens on Top
Before you perform this trick for your spectators, take four random cards from the pack and place the four Queens under them.
- Keep these eight cards in your hand.
- When your audience arrives hold the cards up showing only the first Queen and say these are the Queens and they are going to their castles.
- Place the eight cards on top of the deck face down and say this is the first Queen and she is going to Windsor Castle.
- Place this card, which your spectators think is the Queen, in a random place in the deck, this will of course not be the queen card but one of the random four you had hidden behind them.
- Do the same with the following three cards.
- When all the random cards have been placed in the pack say to your audience, the queens are rushing back for a Royal Ball!
- Wave your hands above the deck and tap it hard on the table.
- And amaze your spectators when the first four cards you lift from the deck are the four Queens.
#7. 11 Card Trick
For this trick you need a regular deck of cards. Remove one ace to represent the number 1, one joker, so you know if they have not moved any cards, and one of each card number up to 10. It doesn’t matter what suit you choose but you should now have eleven cards.
- Lay them out face down, from left to right, in this order – 6, 5 ,4, 3, 2, Ace, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7.
- Ask a spectator to move cards, one at a time, from right to left.
- Say they moved five cards, then the new set up would be – 8, 9, 10, Jack, Ace, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
- If you start at the left and silently count seven cards in, turning over the 7th card, this card will be the amount of cards they moved over.
- If they do not move any cards over the 7th card will be the joker so you will know that no cards have been moved.
- Move the cards back in order to do the trick again. It will work every time!
#8. Three Card Prediction Trick
This is a great trick for your grand finale! Predict not one, not two, but three cards chosen at random by your audience. Watch below to see how it is done.