It’s week 7 of Survive the Summer with Mykidstime. Each week we’ll bring you ideas for summer activities for kids, and this week we are having super film fun with a home cinema complete with tickets and delicious drinks too!
Setting up your Super Home Cinema
1. Pick a Super Hero Film to watch e.g. Superman or The Incredibles.
2. Set up the movie ready to go, close the curtains and arrange the seats.
3. Print off some home-made tickets
and have one child take the tickets on entry and another could be the usher and use a torch to take you to your seat.
4. Make some Peach and Blueberry Smoothies or how about a Strawberry and Banana milkshake?
5. Make some popcorn or Super Hero cookies
6. Settle in and enjoy the movie!
More fun Home Cinema Ideas and More fun summer activities on our Survive the Summer page!
What Super Hero Film did you watch? Tell us in the comments below.
Did you like this article? Sign up for our free newsletter and join us on facebook and follow us on Twitter