Dinner all cooked in one tray? These are the dinners we love! This breaded haddock traybake is packed with Basque-style flavours of chorizo, olives and peppers, and is so simple to prepare that it can be in the oven in just a few minutes.
Using frozen haddock fillets helps to speed the process up, but also ensures that you always have something for dinner in the freezer.
Easy Haddock Traybake Recipe
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 white onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 200g cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 Donegal Catch Breaded Haddock fillets
- 100g chorizo, cut into rounds
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 50g black olives, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Coriander, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C fan.
- Arrange the chopped onions, peppers and cherry tomatoes on a large roasting tray and drizzle over the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and place into the oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove from the oven and nestle the Donegal Catch Breaded Haddock fillets in between the vegetables. Dot the chorizo around and add the red chilli.
- Place back into the oven for a further 20 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.
- To serve, sprinkle over the black olives and a few coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Donegal Catch.