Crunchy, sweet, spiced and packed with flavour – these Chinese pork lettuce wraps are ready in minutes and a really delicious idea for dinner.
Don’t miss the chance to have your say! We’re looking for parents to get involved and give their feedback on all aspects of family life. Find out more here.
These mouthwatering and flavourful Chinese pork lettuce wraps are easy to make and really fun to eat!
Get adventurous with additions and levels of spice to make them the perfect dish for your family.
You May Also Enjoy Try This Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe for a New Family Favourite
Chinese Pork Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g lean pork mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ginger puree
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 lime, cut into segments (optional)
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 gem lettuce, leaves separated
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan.
- Add the pork, garlic and chopped chilli and lightly fry until the pork is browned, stirring the pan regularly.
- Add the ginger, cinnamon, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
- Simmer for a further 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove from the heat, pour over the lime juice and scatter over the spring onion.
- Scoop the mixture into the lettuce leaves, wrap and serve.
- To brighten up your wraps, garnish your serving with lime segments (optional).
With thanks to Aldi for the recipe, check out more great recipes on Aldi.ie
You May Also Enjoy This Chinese Beef Stir Fry Can Be on the Table in Minutes!
Have your say! Have you tried this recipe for Chinese pork lettuce wraps yet? Leave a comment below and let us know – we’d love to hear from you!