Busy weekends can be a difficult time for parents to stay on track with your nutrition. You may find yourself snacking on foods that are not the greatest in terms of nutrition. Why not prepare Dan’s delicious Healthy Snack so you have a healthy snack available instead?
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free? Please share this with your family & friends if you liked it!
- 200g Cashews
- 30g Chia Seeds
- 30g Goji Berries
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- Place your cashews in a food processor or blender and blend on high, scraping down the sides as you go.
- When the cashews turn to a flour consistency, drizzle in the melted coconut oil, agave syrup and chia seeds.
- When well combined, transfer the mix to a large bowl. Add in the goji berries and mix through with a spoon.
- Using your hands, roll the mix into balls and pop into the freezer for 10mins to set.
- Store in a fridge and snack as you need!
You might also like Healthy Veggie Nuggets
Over to you now. Did you try these Cashew Balls? Tell us how you got on in the comments below.