Busy weekends can be a difficult time for parents to stay on track with your nutrition. You may find yourself snacking on foods that are not the greatest in terms of nutrition. Why not prepare Dan’s cashew power balls, a delicious healthy snack you can have available instead?
Don’t miss the chance to have your say! We’re looking for parents to get involved and give their feedback on all aspects of family life. Find out more here.
Cashew Power Balls
- 200g Cashews
- 30g Chia Seeds
- 30g Goji Berries
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- Place your cashews in a food processor or blender and blend on high, scraping down the sides as you go.
- When the cashews turn to a flour consistency, drizzle in the melted coconut oil, agave syrup and chia seeds.
- When well combined, transfer the mix to a large bowl. Add in the goji berries and mix through with a spoon.
- Using your hands, roll the mix into balls and pop into the freezer for 10mins to set.
- Store in a fridge and snack as you need!
You might also like Healthy Veggie Nuggets