If you are looking for something fun to make with the kids this Christmas, then here’s a novel Christmas gift idea from a Mykidstime parent: Reindeer poop or Snowman poop!
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
Mum Sabrina says, “My Dad and brother-in-law had a great laugh last Christmas when we gave them Reindeer Poop, especially as the children had made them. Children will love making this gag gift (mine do – especially boys).”
How to Make Reindeer Poop
You will need
- 1 jam jar or a small ziploc bag
- 1 label (see below)
- Chocolate raisins or chocolate nuts
- Mini marshmallows (optional for “snowman poop”)
What to do
- Take the clean jam jar or ziploc bag and fill with chocolate raisins or chocolate nuts.
- If you are making Snowman poop add some mini marshmallows.
- Print off a ”Reindeer Poop” label and stick to the jar or fasten to the bag.
Free Printable Reindeer Poop Labels
We have created some free printable Reindeer Poop labels that you can use for your present making.
Download and print off our free Reindeer Poop Labels here. (PDF format with 2 labels)
You might also like to add this fun poem to your label:
You’ve been naughty
So here’s the scoop. . .
You’re getting nothing
But Reindeer poop!
You might also enjoy:
- 10 Easy Homemade Food Gifts For Kids to Make at Christmas
- 5 Jolly Christmas Crafts for Children
- 15 Easy Christmas Recipes That Everyone Will Love
Have you made Reindeer poop or Snowman poop before? let us know what you thought of it in the comments below