Have you been looking for party food ideas? This is the perfect rice krispy treat recipe that you can change for different seasons and different occasions, and is very easy party food!
Makes approx 18-24 rice krispie treats depending on the portion size
- 200g of Chocolate
- 200g of Rice Krispies or be really indulgent and use Coco Pops for an extra chocolate kick!
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Take off the heat when melted.
- Stir in the rice krispies until well mixed.
- Spoon into individual cases.
- You can also press them into a baking tray and then cut into squares if you prefer.
You might enjoy watching our video on how to make chococolate rice krispie buns:
If you have tried this recipe let us know what you thought of it in the comments below