Rice Krispie treats are the staple in every party, occasion and wet afternoon. If you have preschoolers you’d like to introduce to baking, this Rice Krispie treat recipe should be it. It’s so easy and quick to make that it will keep your preschooler’s attention span.
Don’t miss the chance to have your say! We’re looking for parents to get involved and give their feedback on all aspects of family life. Find out more here.
Even the older kids will enjoy this activity and will require minimal supervision when it comes to mixing. This recipe makes approx 18-24 Rice Krispie treats depending on the portion size, so there won’t be squabbles over who gets seconds.
You May Also Enjoy Have Your Cake: Try this Brilliant Beetroot Chocolate Cake Recipe
This Delicious Rice Krispie Treat Recipe is Perfect for Every Occasion
- 200g of Chocolate
- 200g of Rice Krispies or Coco Pops
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Take off the heat when melted.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies until well mixed.
- Spoon into individual cases.
- You can also press them into a baking tray and then cut them into squares if you prefer.
You May Also Enjoy You’ll Devour This Yummy Baked Chocolate Fudge Pudding!
Have your say! Who loves to make this Rice Krispie treat recipe in your house? Leave a comment below and let us know – we’d love to hear from you!