This Week’s Kids Apps Pick is Inventioneers by Filimundus AB, where with the help of the Inventioneers, tiny helpers with unique characteristics, you can invent fun, creative and often quite weird inventions.
Inventions are included in the game, and the more you solve the more parts you receive for your own inventions.
Learn about physics: Inventioneers helps kids learn about realtime physics and the science behind different features like air, fire, magnetism and jumping bunnies. What you can do with the tool is virtually endless.
There’s also a Share with Friends option where you can invite friends to share their inventions and you can share yours too. Or if you are a teacher you can set up the whole classroom as a user and share with other classes.
One nice feature is that there is only 1 one-time fee to buy the full game. There are no recurring in app purchases or consumables.
Features in the free version:
• First chapter with 14 inventions
• The first Inventioneer – “”Windy””
• Create! – A fully working tool to create your own inventions
• 40+ different objects to use in the inventions
• Share up to 4 inventions with your friends!
The full version (purchase: one time fee):
• 5 chapters with a total of 70 new inventions!
• 40+ new objects
• 10 characters that you can help
• 5 Inventioneers with unique features – “Blaze”, “Sporty”, “Zappy”, “Bunny” and “Magneta”
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Cost: Free version or €1.79 for full version
You might also be interested in 10 Free Science Apps for Kids and 20 Free Educational Apps for Kids
Have you tried the Inventioneers app? Tell us what you thought in the comments below.
Enjoy this article? Sign up for our free monthly newsletters. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest