- 1st baby: On the hour every hour, whether they need it or not.
- 2nd baby: Every 2 to 3 hours, if needed.
- 3rd baby: You try to change their nappy before others start to complain about the smell or you see it sagging to their knees.
- 1st baby: You take your infant to Baby Gymnastics, BabySwing, and Baby Story Hour.
- 2nd baby: You take your infant to Baby Gymnastics.
- 3rd baby: You take your infant to the supermarket and the dry cleaner.
- 1st baby: The first time you leave your baby with a babysitter, you call home 5 times.
- 2nd baby: Just before you walk out the door, you remember to leave a number where you can be reached.
- 3rd baby: You leave instructions for the babysitter to call only if she sees blood.
- 1st baby: You spend a good bit of every day just gazing at the baby.
- 2nd baby: You spend a bit of everyday watching to be sure your older child isn’t squeezing, poking, or hitting the baby.
- 3rd baby: You spend a little bit of every day hiding from the children.
- 1st baby: You spend hours batch cooking Annabel Karmel recipes and freezing in ice cube trays.
- 2nd baby: You boil random fruit and veg in a pot, no recipe, but you still avoid salt and sugar.
- 3rd baby: They eat what you’re eating from 6 months.
You know when they decide to eat coins, lego or other objects!!
- 1st child: You rush the child to the hospital and demand x-rays.
- 2nd child: You carefully watch for coin to pass.
- 3rd child: You deduct it from their pocket money!
Have we missed anything out? Let us know about it the comments below