Who said exercise and moving around has to be boring! Inject some fun with this kids’ fitness challenge that creates a different routine or series of actions for each child.
It’s so simple – just spell out your name, find the activities for each letter, and then get moving.
For example, if your name is Daisy, your fitness challenge would be:
- D = Dance to your favourite song for one minute
- A = Act like a monkey for 30 seconds
- I = Inspect the garden for insects for one minute
- S = Skip down the hall and back
- Y = Jump up and down like a yo-yo 12 times
For a bigger challenge, include your surname, middle name, nickname, etc. Or pick a favourite character to change things up – some good ones are Buzz Lightyear, Tinkerbell, Cinderella, Pinocchio, Lightening McQueen or Sleeping Beauty.