Magical Winter Wonderland at Shandon Hotel & Spa, Donegal
Dates: November 3rd to December 22nd
A magical family Christmas experience that you will treasure forever! Imagine the look on their little faces when Santa knocks on their door and knows them by name!
The excitement will peak when you wrap up nice and warm and take a wintry walk to Mrs Claus’ Cabin where you take the journey through the Shandon Forest (indoors), Narnia and Candy Cane Lane!
At 8pm, after your festive Christmas journey, join in a drive-in movie experience on the big screen. Each night a feel-good Christmas family classic movie will be shown and each family will be provided with a Christmas snack box.
The Santa package includes overnight B&B in a seaview room, personalised visit from Santa, entry to the Magical Winter Walkthrough and a drive-in Christmas movie experience.
Amber Springs Hotel Christmas Experiences, Wexford
Dates for 2023: November 17th to 23rd
With a little Ho Ho Ho and more than a sprinkling of Christmas magic, the Amber Springs Santa Train Experience is back!
Travelling aboard The Amber Express, following the glimmering lights and sparkling trees to the Amber Christmas Village. Once at the village, you will disembark the Amber Express to explore the village.
Walking around the village you will be able to enjoy a little festive treat and see all the busy little elves working away before going to have your own personal visit with Santa!
The Santa Train Experience package includes:
- One or two nights’ accommodation in a choice of room to suit your needs
- Full Irish breakfast
- €50 dining credit to use in any of the three dining outlets
- Games room with Sony PlayStation
- Amber Park with petting farm, outdoor playground, Mini-Golf, Go-Karts, Archery and more (additional charges may apply)
- Club Amber Leisure facilities include swimming pool, kids pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, gymnasium
- Movies screened daily in the 80-seater Showtime Cinema