Do you want to enjoy the great outdoors on a family camping trip but don’t want the hassle that comes with camping? Well Westport House offers the perfect solution with hassle free camping for families in their ready pitched Bell Tents. All you have to bring is the bedding and the family or friends!
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
Renting a Bell Tent on the historic Westport House Estate is ideal for anyone looking for a hassle free camping holiday. All bell tents are pitched for you and are close to the fabulous onsite camping facilities.
What’s Included with my Bell Tent?
Each 5m basic Bell Tent is equipped with:
- 2 double and 2 single air beds sleep up to 6 people (bring you own bedding)
- Kitchen and Table Equipment to cater for up to 6 people
- An interior light
- Access to free hot showers & bathrooms
- Electricity connection
- Wash up Area
- Recycling and rubbish facilities
Activities for All
The three star caravan and camping facilities at Westport House are surround by farmyard buildings and an orchard. And all campers can enjoy great discounts on the onsite attractions available at the award winning Westport House and Pirate Adventure Park. These include:
- The Pirate Adventure Park with slides, rides, trains and boats.
- The Historic Westport House wth over 30 rooms to explore
- The Activity Centre with everything from archery to zorbing
- The Birds of Prey Centre where you can get close to magnificent birds
- The Carnival which will be open all summer long and has Europe’s Biggest Ferris Wheel
- The Westport Train Tour which takes you on a tour of the town
- Evening entertainment including movies, go karts, soft play, table tennis and much more.
- Gracy’s Bar & Café offering wood fired pizzas and a full dining menu with live entertainment during the summer months.
The historic Westport Town is just a 15 minute walk or 5 minute drive away. Visitors can also explore The Great Western Greenway, Blue Flag beaches, Clew Bay, Croagh Patrick and all the Wild Atlantic Way has to offer.
Have you rented a Bell Tent at Westport House? Let us know in the comments section below.