If you’re looking for projects for easy easter crafts for kids, here’s how to make your own Easter Egg Mosaics.
Decorate for Easter with these simple Easter Egg Mosaics! Children of all ages can have fun making their own designs on the eggs, and it’s a great activity to help preschoolers learn their colours. Except for the glue, these mosaics don’t cost anything to make, and can be made entirely from recycled materials.
What you need:
- Used cereal box
- Scissors (safety scissors for little ones)
- Old magazines, catalogs, flyers, or any scrap paper with bright colours
- Glue stick or PVA glue & brush
- String or ribbon for hanging
What to do:
- Go through the magazines etc. and cut out pieces of different colours and sort by colour
- Draw an egg shape on the cardboard and cut it out
- Draw a design on the egg shape, keeping it simple for younger kids (older children may like to draw their own design)
- Decide what colour you want to place in each part of the design
- Put glue on the egg, one section of the design at a time, and stick the pieces of coloured paper onto the egg
- When the glue is dry, make a hole at the top of the egg and thread the ribbon through
- Hang as a decoration for Easter!
Related : More Easter crafts in 8 Fun Easter Crafts for Kids. Lots more ideas in 50 Easter Activities for Kids
Did you make the Easter Egg Mosaics? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
Did you like this article? Sign up for our free monthly newsletters. Follow us on facebook and Twitter, Instagram & see our Easter Fun Board on Pinterest