Are you looking for recipes for homemade sausages? These home-made sausages taste delicious and only take a few minutes to prepare. Perfect for parties or the BBQ!
Most children love sausages, as do adults, however I am quite concerned about the ingredients used in commercial sausages. Apart from the obviously high fat content they usually contain high volumes of salt.
Makes 16 – Serves 8
- 1lb pork mince
- 2-4 teaspoons mixed fresh herbs
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- 2 ½ oz soft white breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- A little oil for frying
- Place all the ingredients above, except the oil, into a large bowl and mix really well with your hands or a wooden spoon.
- Divide the mixture into 16 pieces and roll into a sausage shape
- Heat some oil in your frying pan and cook until golden on all sides.
Have you ever made sausages? Tell us how you got on in the comments below.