It’s the Mykidstime 21 day fitness challenge and we are sure you are dying to find out what your Day 6 challenge is!
Good morning guys! Today, you have a rest day! It’s time to give your body two days to recover and get energised for the second week. Do try to stay as active as possible though today, e.g. go for a walk, do some gardening or jump on a bike! Nothing too strenuous, just stay moving!
Looking for some healthy breakfast inspiration today? Why not give this recipe a go, it’s Dan’s Bacon and Egg Tower!
Bacon and Egg Tower
- 3 Bacon Medallions
- 1 Egg
- 20g Feta Cheese
- 4 Asparagus pieces
- Fry your bacon medallions, egg and asparagus with 1tsp of coconut oil.
- When cooked, begin to construct your tower!
- First, lay out one bacon medallion.
- Cover with asparagus and feta cheese and continue to layer until you have reached the peak!
- Place your egg on top, take a minute to admire your tower and next…….devour!
We’d love to know how you’re getting on with our challenge, so please let us know in the comments below and if you have any questions for Dan you can Snapchat Dan @Dansweeneypt or tweet him @Dansweeneyhf or email him.