Chocoholics, this yummy baked Chocolate Fudge Pudding recipe is the perfect dessert for you! Gooey chocolatey goodness is just a few ingredients away…
Don’t miss our best content straight to your inbox! Sign up now and get our FREE newsletters packed with fun ideas and things to do with the kids, family-friendly recipes, expert advice, parenting tips and great competitions.
Don’t be put off if this recipe seems a little fiddly at first, it really is very straightforward.
Serve this with gently whipped cream or ice cream and your family will devour it in no time!
You May Also Enjoy My Favourite Melt In The Mouth Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Baked Chocolate Fudge Pudding Recipe
- 140g/5oz dark chocolate
- 140g/5oz butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150ml/¼ pint warm water
- 115g/4oz caster sugar
- 4 eggs, separated
- 30g/1oz self-raising flour
- Grease a 2-pint capacity pie dish or 8 ramekins.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Melt the butter with the chocolate in a bowl over a simmering saucepan of water. Make sure that the bowl is not touching the water, as the chocolate will burn. Once the chocolate and butter are half melted, turn off the heat and leave to melt completely. Once melted add the vanilla essence, warm water and sugar and mix until smooth.
- Separate the eggs and whisk the yolks into the chocolate mixture, then fold in the flour using a sieve and a spatula.
- In a clean bowl, whisk the whites until they form stiff peaks. Gradually fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture and then pour into the pie dish (or ramekins).
- Sit your dish in a roasting tin. Then add hot water to the tin, you want the water to come about half way up the outside of your dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes before lowering the heat to 160ºC for a further 15 minutes.
- Serve with softly whipped cream.
You May Also Enjoy This Chocolate Refrigerator Cake Recipe Is So Easy And Adaptable
Have you tried this baked chocolate fudge pudding recipe? Leave a comment below and let us know – we’d love to hear from you!