We tried out chocolate bark recently and I have to say it’s a super easy recipe to make. All you need is chocolate and toppings and it really doesn’t take long either. Here’s How to Make Chocolate Bark.
This is a super easy recipe. All you need is milk chocolate, white chocolate, and your choice of toppings. For our chocolate bark we used:
- 200g bar of milk chocolate for the base
- 10 chocolate digestive biscuits crushed with a rolling pin
- Choice of toppings – e.g. chocolate balls and sprinkles
- 100g bar of milk chocolate for the drizzle
- Crush the cookies/biscuits in a plastic bag with a rolling pin
- Melt the milk chocolate either in microwave (try 30s at a time until it’s melted) or over a double boiler (bowl over water in a pan)
- Spread over your lined baking tray
- Sprinkle the crushed cookies and other toppings over your milk chocolate base
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the top
- Chill for at least 30mins in the fridge
- Break into bark pieces and enjoy!
Over to you now. Have you made chocolate bark before? Tell us how you got on in the comments below