We tried out chocolate bark recently and I have to say it’s a super easy recipe to make. All you need is chocolate and toppings and it really doesn’t take long either. Here’s How to Make Chocolate Bark.
Don’t miss the chance to have your say! We’re looking for parents to get involved and give their feedback on all aspects of family life. Find out more here.
This is a super easy recipe. All you need is milk chocolate, white chocolate, and your choice of toppings. For our chocolate bark we used:
You May Also Enjoy Chocolate Refrigerator Cake Recipe
How to Make Chocolate Bark
- 200g bar of milk chocolate for the base
- 10 chocolate digestive biscuits crushed with a rolling pin
- Choice of toppings – e.g. chocolate balls and sprinkles
- 100g bar of milk chocolate for the drizzle
- Crush the cookies/biscuits in a plastic bag with a rolling pin
- Melt the milk chocolate either in microwave (try 30s at a time until it’s melted) or over a double boiler (bowl over water in a pan)
- Spread over your lined baking tray
- Sprinkle the crushed cookies and other toppings over your milk chocolate base
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the top
- Chill for at least 30mins in the fridge
- Break into bark pieces and enjoy!