It’s the Mykidstime 21 day fitness challenge and we’re almost there! Only 1 day to go!
Today, we have another recipe for you! This is one which is a great alternative to those sugary cereals. Dan’s Crunchy Granola is so easy to do and store. Give it a go today. You can also add in your own favourite ingredients if you wish.
Dan’s Crunchy Granola
- 400g Oats
- 60g Pumpkin Seeds
- 40g Desiccated Coconut
- 30g Chia Seeds
- 50g Flaked Almonds
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder (optional)
- 60g Agave Syrup
- 80g Coconut Oil
- Preheat your oven to 150C / 300F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Melt your coconut oil in a microwave or over heat and add your agave syrup and stir.
- Pour your wet mix over the dry mix and stir, ensuring all the dry mix is covered.
- Transfer your mix onto two baking trays with parchment paper. Be careful not to pack the mix too high. Look to have a thin layer to allow to bake.
- Bake for 60mins before leaving to cool for 20 mins. Enjoy!
We’d love to know how you found our challenge, so please let us know in the comments below and if you have any questions for Dan you can Snapchat Dan @Dansweeneypt or tweet him @Dansweeneyhf or email him.