Make a Lego Stop Motion Video
Get the kids to make a lego stop motion movie, using their lego characters, or if they don’t have lego, kids can use any of their figurines.
They should plot out their story before they start, with a beginning, middle and end, and what characters they will use etc., and they could even create sets and backdrops from boxes and paper, and conclude by loading to YouTube.
All they need to know is in our Beginner’s Guide to Stop Motion & 10 Best Apps for Stop Motion Movies.
Missed Earlier Weeks?
You might also enjoy
- 101 Fun Activities for Kids That Don’t Involve Screen Time
- 100 of the Best Boredom Busting Activities for Kids
- 100 Free Activities for Kids
- 50 Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- 10 Boredom Busting Rainy Day Activities for Kids
- Summer Bucket List for Kids
Did you try a Lego Stop Motion Movie? How did you get on? Tell us in the comments below.