Are the parents always doing the cooking in your house? How about getting the kids involved in preparing and cooking dinner?
It’s well worth encouraging your kids to cook from a young age – not only will they be learning as they measure, weigh, time etc., but they are also getting an important life skill, and kids tend to try more food types if they have cooked them.
Bonus – you get to sit back and be served!
Here’s how to make dinner for your family in 10 simple steps.
We have more weekly projects to come, so keep checking your emails. In the meantime, you might also enjoy
- 101 Fun Activities for Kids That Don’t Involve Screen Time
- 100 of the Best Boredom Busting Activities for Kids
- Over 1300 of the Best of Summer Fun for Kids
- 100 Free Activities for Kids
- 50 Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- 10 Boredom Busting Rainy Day Activities for Kids
- Summer Bucket List for Kids
Did you make dinner together with your child? How did you get on? Tell us in the comments below.