This simple googly grape face in a jar is part of our creative lunchbox ideas series. Give it a try to put a smile on your child’s face next time they open their lunchbox!
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
- 2 Marshmallows
- Black decorating icing/gel
- Jar with a lid
- Add some of your grapes to the jar.
- Paint a black dot in the centre of each marshmallow and stick them inside the jar, with the black dot facing out.
- Fill the remaining space with grapes and cover with the lid
Just a word of warning. Please cut grapes in half for younger children to avoid choking.
You might also enjoy
- Fruity Rice Salad perfect for Lunchboxes
- 5 Super Quick Super Healthy Lunchbox ideas for Kids
- How to Make Funky Fruit Butterflies perfect for Lunchboxes
- Creative Lunchbox Ideas for Back to School
- 100 Healthy Lunchbox Ideas Your Kids Will Love
- Free Lunch Box Ideas Planner To Make You More Organised
- Make Lunchboxes a Cinch with this Ultimate Filler List
- Creative No Bread Lunchbox Idea
- Free Printable Jokes and Notes for Lunchboxes
This is sure to be a hit with kids of all ages. If you have any creative lunchbox ideas, please share them with us in the comments box below.