Parenting can be hard and sometimes all we can do is smile and get through it. Here are 50 Laws of Parenting that are constant no matter what…
2. The later you stay up at night, the earlier your kids will get up.
3. On the one day you have to get up early, your child(ren) will sleep late.
4. The piece of bread and jam your child is about to drop will fall face down on your carpet.
5. More water will end up outside the bath or shower than in it.
6. The more time you spend making a meal, the less your child will like it.
7. When you make them their favourite meal, they won’t eat it.
8. If the shoe fits… It’s expensive.
9. If there is a Lego piece on the floor, your bare foot will find it and step on it.
10. When it’s bedtime they will suddenly need a drink, a pee, another story…