Set Up an Obstacle Course
Obstacle courses are such fun for kids, and a great way to get them off the couch and active. Ask them to run around the garden a few times, and you’ll get no response, but challenge them to an obstacle course, and before you can finish the sentence, they are already outside itching to start!
This week, build your own Obstacle Course.
Missed Earlier Weeks?
You might also enjoy
- 101 Fun Activities for Kids That Don’t Involve Screen Time
- 100 of the Best Boredom Busting Activities for Kids
- Over 1300 of the Best of Summer Fun Ideas for Kids
- 100 Free Activities for Kids
- 50 Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- 10 Boredom Busting Rainy Day Activities for Kids
- Summer Bucket List for Kids
Did you try an Obstacle Course? How did you get on? Tell us in the comments below.