Can a tin can really balance on its own at an angle? How does refraction work? Can you pick up a potato with a straw? Well we took to Facebook live to answer just these questions and more. Check out these 7 simple science experiments for kids of all ages to get excited about science.
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
Enjoy These 7 Simple Science Experiments for Kids of All Ages.
These simple science experiments for kids do not require specialist equipment or ingredients and are safe to be carried out by kids of all ages. I will admit, there were a few unplanned moments and can only apologise in advance for having to dash off mid video to find a new straw!
And for anyone not familiar with the phrase kitchen roll, which looking back, I say a lot, it is simply paper towel.
Other Fun Science Experiments for Kids that you might enjoy:
- 18 Easy science experiments perfect for per-schoolers and older kids
- 5 Fun science experiments for kids to try at home
- Watch how to make slime
- How to make a lava lamp
- 5 Fun Halloween science experiments
- Eggs 3 ways fun Easter science experiments for kids
- 5 Summer science experiments for kids
- Invisible Ink
- Make your own play dough
- Make your own bubble solution
- Make your own honeycomb
- Read – Headstrong, 52 Women Who Changed Science and the World
- Science for kids – handy links
Have you tried any of these simple science experiments for kids? Please let us know how you got on in the comments box below.